Monday, February 15, 2010

Breakfast For 99 Cents!

Ikea has its place in many bargain hunters arsenal of stores to depend on, if not for furniture, then for things like a slew of martini glasses for a cocktail party or a cheap-but-fabulous lamp. If you've been there, you know how daunting the crowds can be. They can really bring out my inner misanthrope. My solution is scheduling my Ikea trips for off times, like first thing in the morning, and starting my trip off with their delightfully cheap 99 cent breakfast.

For a buck you get scrambled eggs, bacon or sausage and breakfast potatoes. If you get there between 9:30 and 10am, you can even get a free cup of Swedish coffee. Okay, so it's not as glamorous as Breakfast at Tiffany's, but whaddaya want for 99 cents?

In LA, Ikea is located in Burbank, Carson and Covina.



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the reminder- forgot that this even existed- my morning shopping grouch will be eternally grateful.

    ReplyDelete